You agree you have read, understood and accepted all the terms of this agreement. Keep in mind that your membership in the interimCEOinterimCFO network, including this website (referred to collectively as “the Network”), will be deemed acceptance of this agreement, including any updates to these terms.
Any products, software, and services provided to you under a separate written agreement are not subject to this agreement.
Please read the entire agreement, and refer to these terms from time to time.
The Parts of Our Agreement
- Your agreement with the Network will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document (“Universal Terms”).
- From time to time, you will be asked to read and agree to additional terms that may apply to the Services, and your agreement with the Network will include these terms (“Additional Terms”).
- If there is any contradiction between the Additional Terms and the Universal Terms, then the Additional Terms will take precedence only in relation to those Services to which the Additional Terms apply.
Your Use of the Services
- You may access and use the Network if you have been accepted as a basic/Gold/Platinum member of the Network
- Access to the Network is determined at our sole discretion. If your account access is disabled (as part of a membership cancellation), you will be advised of this when attempting to access the Network, or by some other notice from us.
- We reserve the right to restrict or deny access to some or all parts of the Network without notice.
- You represent that you are over the age of 18, have not been previously suspended or removed from the Network and are not a direct competitor of interimCEOinterimCFO.
- Your use of the Network is subject to export and reexport control laws and regulations, including the Export Administration Regulations maintained by the United States Department of Commerce and sanctions programs maintained by the Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Your Member Account and Password Security
- To access the Network you must login using the password and username provided to you by the Network. You may not use another person’s account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and username. Do not disclose this information to anyone.
- You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account, whether undertaken by you or others.
- The Network is not liable for any damages resulting from any claim of action that may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of someone other than you using your account, whether such use is with or without your knowledge and/or consent. You could be held liable for losses incurred by the Network due to someone other than you accessing and using your account.
Your Personal Information and Privacy
Platinum Members will be asked to submit references. We reserve the right to contact those references. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of information supplied by reference but we reserve the right to deny or revoke Platinum Membership based in whole or in part on the results of these queries.
Intellectual Property Rights
- This website is of the Network, and all content displayed or otherwise accessible through the website, except for original content submitted by a client, are owned by The the Network and protected under applicable U.S. and foreign copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. All rights in photographic images, illustrations and video footage are reserved by us.
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate written agreement with the Network, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, license, resell, or create any derivative works from, the Network for any purpose.
- You agree that you will not remove, obscure, or alter any notices (including copyright and trademark notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the Services.
- The Services may contain information that is designated confidential by the Network, and you agree not to disclose this information without the Network’s prior written consent.
- Any third-party trademarks are property of their respective owners. The display of third party trademarks should not be taken to imply any relationship or license between the Network and the owner of the trademark(s), or to imply that the Network endorses the goods, services, or business of the owner of the trademark(s).
- You agree that you will not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, or logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such trademark(s).
- On this website, you are granted the right to access, view, use, and in some cases, download Network content. You are granted this access and permission provided the Services are used only as permitted. You do not acquire ownership rights in any of the Services, or in any intellectual property rights embodied in the Services.
- In the case of Services made available for download and/or completion online, you will be granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable and limited license for “individual use”. Additional Terms may amend this license.
- This “individual use” license does not grant you any rights in or to the Services, or in any intellectual property rights embodied in the Services.
- “Individual Use” means: a) personal use; and b) one-on-one use between you and your clients for strategic planning purposes. There is no right to coach or teach the Services to individuals or groups.
- The Services must be used in their original format and not modified, reproduced, redistributed, or retransmitted in whole or in part. You may not create any derivative works from the Services.
- You may not assign or grant any sub-license in or to the Services or the rights embodied in them. You may not assign or grant a sub-license to access the Services.
- You should be aware that certain content presented to you as part of the Services, may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the clients who submit, post or display that content on or through the Services. You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this content.
- The Network reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content from any Service. The Services may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. You agree that the Network is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from these web sites or resources.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for any content that you submit, post or display while using the Services, and for the consequences of your actions. You will not defame or harass any person or organization, and the Network has no responsibility to you or to any third party for your content and actions.
- You retain rights you already hold in content that you submit, post or display on or through, the Services. You agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing any rights you may have in the content you create, transmit or display, and the Network has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
- Commentary and other materials posted by the Network or its members shall not constitute advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any member, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- The Services are neither a paid service nor a component product of the Network; therefore, there is no express or implied obligation to continue the provision of the Services. At any time the Services may be removed, in whole or in part.
- Because the Network believes in constant innovation, you agree that the form and nature of the Services may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- The Services are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis without warranty, guaranty or condition of any kind. The Network, on behalf of itself, its affiliates and third parties, disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, with regard to the Services.
- The Network does not represent or warrant that the Services will be available or meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, that no viruses or other contaminating properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system.
- In no event shall the Network be liable for any damages resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available via the Services.
- If any part of the Agreement is determined to be void, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts will not be affected and will remain in full force and effect.
- The Services and this agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the U.S. applicable in the state State of Illinois. By accessing or using the Services you expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the state State of Illinois.
- You and the Network require that this Agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
Limitation of Liability
SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Neither interimCEOinterimCFO nor any of its affiliated companies, employees, shareholders, or directors shall be liable for (1) any damages in excess of $100 or (2) any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Network or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from the Network even if we are aware or have been advised of the possibility of such damages.